Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It may be snowing but in my mind I'm gardening!

I cannot wait for winter to be over and spring to get here. I love the snow but not as much as I love working the soil and planting the seeds in my garden. I went over what seeds I have for this season and which ones I still need just the other day and realized that I still have a few things that I need. Some things like potatoes and garlic will just have to wait until my local garden center get them in stock (should be another couple of weeks). However, I am preparing to start several types of seed in the next several weeks, namely tomatoes, eggplants, and maybe peppers. I like to start these couple of vegetables very early because they always seem to take a while to get strong and healthy. My viney plants such as cucumbers, zucchini, summer squash, watermelon, etc. I will start probably sometime in mid March since they are fast growers. Check out some of the articles and helpful links at my website: http://getready2garden.com/  . I add new articles weekly so there is always new content. Also, the gardening forum on our website is now set up and ready to accept users. Sign up is easy and we will not use your email info to send you any spam or sell it to anyone else. Your information is always kept secure and confidential at our website. Please joine the forum today and suggest a topic or ask a question. I would like to see the forum really take off and grow now that it is up and working.

No comments:

Post a Comment